Memorial day Rally on the Valley

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 00:34:22 EDT

The Memorial day weekend Rally on the Valley is next weekend in Waco. I believe
Saturday night is when thousands of cars and truck will cruise the Valley most
of the night. In years past, Waco Dodge which is right in the middle of it all
used to clear off its used car lot for the Mopar enthusiasts to get together and
show off their veichles. Last year he did not do this so I don't know if they
will this year or not. I will let everyone know what I can find out for those
who want to come to Waco for this event.
Jim in Waco
99 R/T RC FR