Re: Now: stereo help-Dester:was Uh oh, please help.....Dester

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 15:29:09 EDT

>goodies? like what? free cd's? hehe How would I ask for something like
 that? Tell them that because of their F*** Up they owe me some
 reinbursement? Oh one more little tidbit. when the idiot that installed it
 did it, he did not even pull it into the bay. He installed it right there
 in the parking lot. Great yeah.
 Mark

Just say that word of mouth makes or breaks a business, adn with crtappy installation, adn even worse hassling on repair there poor work, the "word" is not going to be good, you'd be amazied what shops woudl do for you when you bring to there attention there livelyhood!

Also as for what goodies, get good stuff, like if you CD Player (if you got one) can have a remote and you don't got it, make em give you one, just small stuff...

Greg