Re: MP microcontroller id? ATTN: jon s

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 08:36:17 EDT

Hi, Jon

At 11:44 PM 5/21/00 -0400, you wrote:
> <snip> I'm guessing yes since the dyno guy already does
> mopar computers (just recently OBD-II mopar)

Could you give me some details or a person to contact?
I'm looking for someone knowledgeable and trustworthy that
can tweak out a program for the '96 MP PCM that I'm using.

Thanks

Bob

BTW, my experience with the MPI is that there are signficant
gains to be had but the engine's power band needs to be
moved up. For my setup, that's in the 4500-5500 rpm range.
With a bigger cam, it would probably be in the 5500-6000 range
with even more performance gain.