RE: my dak -vs-trans am

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 09:41:47 EDT

Sorry, but not a chance.
My wife has a bone stock 2000 T/A convertable. I have a 98 CC 4X4 CC 5.2L
auto Dak. I have Mopar headers, F&B TB, homebrew FIPK and Gibson cat back.
She smokes me so easily it isn't even funny. You are going to have to do a
hole lot more than what you have plus a mild NOS kit to even hang with him.

YMMV,
John