Re: Weatherproof Padlocks

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 11:50:59 EDT

Kyle,
  I've got a weather-proof lock on my hitch pin (not sure the brand, I'll
look later). It has the little flap to cover the keyhole as well.
Sometimes I can't get the key in mine either. So, I just shoot a little
onelube, wd-40, or whatever is handy in it and let it sit a minute. Key
then goes right in for me everytime. So, like you say, maybe shooting some
lubricant in it at every oil change will keep it working properly. I'll
check the brand on mine and let you know.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6