"5.9L" door badge

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 14:55:08 EDT

I'm looking for 2 of the silver/grey "5.9L" door badges for my '00 Durango. I've only seen this on the '00 Durango R/T's where it says "Durango 5.9L R/T". The dealer says that I have to order the "Durango 5.9L R/T" badge. They are not sold individually, and at almost $40 for each door...I don't think so. I thought I saw a pic of someone that had the "5.9L" badging on there tailgate and/or near the "Magnum V8" badge. Does anyone know where I might find this badge? I don't want to "pose" my SLT plus Durango as a R/T, even though I have the R/T wheels & similar exhaust. I just don't care to much for the SLT badge and would like to display my 5.9L displacement proudly and with good taste.

Chuck
'00 Flame Red Durango SLT+
5.9L, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, R/T wheels (Goodyear Eagle GT II 275/60/R17)
2.5" Dynomax Magnum Race Series cat back exhaust
Quick-D T-body & intake
Mopar Performance PCM (on back order)
Auto Specialties 2 pulley set (on order)
Lund Eclipse 4 door window vents custom painted by Caribbean Customs (on order)
MTX Thunderform w/ built in amp (on order)
best 1/4 mile (stock): 16.08 @ 84 mph
www.geocities.com/papa_c_d/
cewyma@roushind.com