RE: my dak -vs-trans am

From: Black Ghost (the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 15:01:52 EDT

ok.. I had to put my $.02 worth in LOL
Alot depends on the drivers, it doesn't always matter
what you drive just as long as you know how to drive
it. My case being.. (to make a long story short) get
this, a '84 Dodge Daytona 4cyl nothing special (stock,
no mods, just well taken care of) running circles
around, about a '89 Ford Ranger Turbo (guy doesn't
speak much any more after being left in the dust by a
woman driver). The same thing also happened with my
'88 Daytona 4cyl (plain, no mods) against my husbands
'88 T-bird V6... they just can't keep up.
I say GO FOR IT!!! and have fun

=====
Steve & Leslie Runde Kentucky '00 Dakota QC SLT+ V6 the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com http://www.geocities.com/the_black_ghost_2000