Re: RE: Re: Dak vs Mustang

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 15:24:21 EDT

>99-00 Mustang GT will run the 1/4 mile in 14.1seconds at 99-100mph

Is that liek there HP quote of 320 HP on the Cobras (which is TOTALLY FALSE!) Ford doesn't know how to rate anything, they say the Mustangs go faster than they do, and they say the Lightings go slower than they do WHAT BUNCHA IDIOTS! That why I drive a Dodge!

Greg

PS I can beat the SH*T outa new GTs, I have never gone to the track but I doubt I amn running low 14s!