Re: Dak vs Mustang

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 15:38:25 EDT

You should be able to take him with no problems. I'm not sure which is faster the V6 Rustang or a V6 Firechicken, but I raced a V6 Firechicken a few weeks ago in my stock Durango with the exception of the R/T wheels. Needless to say I smoked him so bad that 2 miles down the road when I got caught up in traffic he flipped me off as he drove by. Nice "sports car" you sorry loser!

Chuck
'00 Flame Red Durango SLT+
5.9L, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, R/T wheels (Goodyear Eagle GT II 275/60/R17)
2.5" Dynomax Magnum Race Series cat back exhaust
Quick-D T-body & intake
Mopar Performance PCM (on back order)
Auto Specialties 2 pulley set (on order)
Lund Eclipse 4 door window vents custom painted by Caribbean Customs (on order)
MTX Thunderform w/ built in amp (on order)
best 1/4 mile (stock): 16.08 @ 84 mph
www.geocities.com/papa_c_d/
cewyma@roushind.com