Re: "Dodge" or "Durango" windshield banner

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 04:31:50 EDT

You can always have one custom made at a local sign shop. Mine cost very
little and I was able to get the color/font/size I needed.

.02

Kevin Hoegen
http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen
99 Solar Yellow Dakota Sport CC 2WD V6
S/T Custom Graphics/20% Tint throughout
K&N "Black PVC" air intake/Quick-D Custom TB
Black AR-767s with 255/60s
DML member since 05/99