Firestone-new e-mail address

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 20:38:43 EDT

Hello all. I had to unsubscribe for a few days as I renewed my account
with erols. I have a new e-mail address, so anyone that has been
keeping in touch may want to update their address book.

Patrick J. Engram
old e-mail: shetland@erols.com
new address: patrickandkelly@erols.com

For those of you who wonder who I am:
 - I am the General Manager of a Firestone Tire and Service Center in
Maryland
 -Have R/T wheels available at group buy prices
 -I am an authorized Pace-Edwards Roll-Top and accessory dealer
 -Sell Firestone suspension air-bag kits for load carrying

So, if you bookmarked my old website or added me to your address book
for any of the above, please update it! I have to repost my new webpage
again, so give me a few weeks.

Patrick