setero upgrades/rattling. dealer story

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 20:08:36 EDT

Well, this is a bunch of horseshit. I called teh delaer, and they said
that they will not validate the warranty on the door rattling because it's
an upgraded stereo. Isn't there a law against this. The installer did
nothing to the door, he used speaker adapters, and screwed the crossover
to the top of the door, this will not cause rattling however. even if y0ou
take the croosover off, it still rattles. what should I do. will
dynomatting help this? it seems like the rattling comes fromt he windows
guides