Re: Autolites again..

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 22:47:14 EDT

I pulled both off the self at work t other day.. no appriciable difference.
The 522x series have a slightly longer electrode (longer ceramic peice) so
that they stick out farther into the combustion chamber. I don't know if
they actually stick out farther than the 392x series, it just looks that
way. But either way, make sure you get 1 range colder than stock
(3923/5223)