Re: How do I get wax off the door handle?

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 00:28:13 EDT

  ROFLMAO !!!! Uh.... did I say I did that??!?! No... couldn't have been
ME!!!
The first time I washed the wifes minivan after we got in our house out here
in AZ I just did my normal thing. Water spots all over the windshield. I mean
you could barely drive the damn thing at night. So I tried washing it again
and the crap wouldn't come off.... So, it did finally come off when I gave it
the "Summers Eve" Treatment. And since it was my wifes vehicle I guess thats
ok. I'd never give a water spot half a chance to dry on my beloved Dak!!
(damn... I gotta think before I post....)