Re: Spray on vs. do it your self liners?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 00:31:27 EDT

He's not kidding. I recently bought a dupli-color roll on bedliner kit and
it's not holding up too well. there are spots where it's been scraped (due to
my friend's enormous steel tool box going back there!) but other than that.
it holds up to "normal" abuse pretty well.

I've had subs, metal bars, wood poles and all that slide around back there
and it didn't really scrape it off, I guess the tool box was too heavy and
the sharp edges just DUG into the liner and into the metal. for 50 bucks.
you can't beat it man..
-Dester

<< TANSTAAFL

 Translation: There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

 If you could *really* get something just as good for hundreds less, places
 like Rhino and Line-X would be out of business. You get what you pay for.