Re: bad paint

From: David Zavetsky (zavetsky@home.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 05:02:01 EDT

I had the problem on my roof and bed.......I contacted the Chrsyler Customer
hotline (you can find that in the owners manual.....

All I can say is that you have to be very persistant. Chysler will play
games with you..........First they will say they wont cover it at all due to
the age/mileage of your vehicle.....then they'll offer to pay a "good will"
gesture of like 25%.....I ended up paying $400 for a complete paint
job........I still feel like I got screwed, I mean paint aint supposed to
just up and leave the vehicle like that!!

Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease...bitch and moan and if you can
get a "lawyer letter"..............

Chrysler knows there was a problem, they have paid out on many cases before,
but they will STILL give you a VERY hard time.......and they will NEVER
admit that there was any widespread issue......

Good luck if you decide to pursue it....It IS worth it, but be prpared to
fight fight fight,,,,!