Re: bad paint

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 07:43:06 EDT

Welcome to the bad paint club! I also have a '92 and within 1 year of
buying it new, the paint on the hood and roof began fading and cracking. I
tried "6-ways to sunday" to get Chrysler to pay, but just got the run
around. I finally gave up and got it re-painted at my own expense, after I
got my Proglass hood.

"psychonaut"