Re: Lets talk about GEARING

From: wf wheels (loosewheels@excite.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 14:51:51 EDT

My suggestion would be to look in the phone book for a parts store that
specializes in 4x4 parts (4wheel parts, eastern offroad, etc.) they are
usually the easiest places to get the gears you want and many of them have
there own shop, or can suggest a shop that does good work.

and, yes, they do make at least a 4.10 but I happy with my 3.91

W.F.Wheels