Re: RE: Vortech supercharger installed Re: Wayne

From: Train225@aol.com
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 16:17:16 EDT

<< Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, A Blower, A V-8, and a 5spd!!!! Wayne, you have the
ultimate
 ride!! I want to see mid 13's NOW!!! To bad you can't be at Carlisle, I
 want to see this thing, bad!!! Let me know if you change plans!

Thanks Matt, I feel the same way. Unless this wedding is called off, I have
to be there, so I doubt I'll be at Carlisle. I wish people would plan these
things better. Hopefully I'll be at Cecil this Friday, 13's would be cool.
Wayne