.HELP! On My 3rd Cat. Converter

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 20:29:05 EDT

I bought my 99 V-6 Dkta in march of last year. In August I had a new Cat.
Converter put on because the old one was rattling. I think it was caused by
running hard at Mopar Nats. (Brice Rd.) last year. I just noticed today that
the new one is rattling now. I am going to take it to the dealer on Thursday
but would like as much info as possible. I thought that usually they go out
when un burnt fuel burns in the cat. causing it to over heat and fail. Has
anyone else had a continuing problem? Would the Mopar Performance cat.
converter work better? I am sick of going it to that dealer unless I am
ordering toys for my truck. Any help would be awesome.

Tim
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta