Was 4.7 milage now 4.7 running temps

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 20:35:53 EDT

I have an update... I did notice mine creep up to almost 200 today when I got
back from running around at lunch and just sat idling for a couple minutes to
let the a/c vents dry out. Outside temp today 111. But it's a dry
heat..... heh heh heh
  In relation to your other issue. I don't think mine cuts out the a/c
compressor at WOT. I have a noticable difference if I turn the a/c off...
Another part of it is mines a 4x4 with the 3:55 gears. It has to do a little
more work to move the extra weight.... wish I'd have held out for 3:92 gears!