woah. I think I goofed on rims

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 23:29:56 EDT

hey,
    I "think" I just acquired a new set of elite 18x8.5 rims on my 97 dakota
v6 cc lowered 2-4. Anyways. I was looking at tires and does anyone have any
suggestions on tire size? I don't want excessive bulging of the wheels from
the wheel wells and from the rim. I want just a slight bumped lip on it.
also. I don't want to get a really "short" package that will change my 3.55
rear end ratio to something over 3.80.

any suggestions on what's a good (read: economical) all around tire that has
decent snow traction also? good thread wear is a very important factor to
me. I can't spend about 200 bucks a tire and have em wear out in a week.
-Dester