Re: woah. I think I goofed on rims

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 00:40:39 EDT

>>any suggestions on what's a good (read: economical) all around tire
that has
decent snow traction also? good thread wear is a very important factor
me. I can't spend about 200 bucks a tire and have em wear out in a
week.<<

Hey D,
check out www.4lo.com they have a tire calculator on there. You can use
that to find out your current tire diameter, and then use it to find out
what tires will be close to what you have now.
I'll say again, keep your old wheels and tires... there are VERY few all
season 18" tires. I know you need the $$, but having that insurance will
pay off in the long run. It costs a sh*t load of money to get 18's
re-hooped. When I put 20's on mine, you can bet your ass I'l have my 15's
layin' in the garage for pothole season

-mike d.

----> Clubless in Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! ---> 88 Dakota 360 Magnum swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.