Re: RE: B. Coddington wheels order time

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 01:00:49 EDT

>>How custom made are they? can you specify your own design, or color or
combination of the two? do they have a website? i've been thinking of
getting some custom made rims for my dak when i get it...i don't want
anything anyone else has...totally unique.<<

I don't know about Coddington, but Colorade Customs will make ANY wheel
you want. But it is not cheap!!
as far as color, they are Polished Aluminum. You could always paint em'
or have em' powdercoated.

-mike d.

----> Clubless in Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.