Re: Re: Noises from Rear End V6 SLT

From: Ed Buxton (flamin_red_dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 03:42:14 EDT

99 V-6 here and the 3.55's whine like my wife wanting
to go to the mall..between 40 and 50 mph..the truck,
not my wife. Had mine checked out and after they
opened the cover, they said everything was within
specs. Their solution was that Chrysler was coming out
with new sound deadener for the cab of the truck.
Serious, it's on my work order.