Re: Re: Noises from Rear End V6 SLT

From: Steve and Leslie (the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 10:23:16 EDT

We have a '00 V6 SLT and haven't noticed any kind of a
whine (ours is a quad cab though, maybe something is
different). I'll pay some close attention to it and if
there is any noise I'll let y'all know.
-Leslie

=====
Steve & Leslie Runde Kentucky '00 Dakota QC SLT+ V6 the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com http://www.geocities.com/the_black_ghost_2000