RE: Noises from Rear End : VIN# Reg.

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 08:20:26 EDT

>Gang,
> Please keep the differential problem reports coming. With 800 list
members, if we assume 25% own late model DAKs and 5 of you have already
reported problems, you have to wonder just how widespread this really is.
That's 5 today alone,

Well if anyone bothered to input their info into the VIN# Registry, bothered
to update it, it might be a useful resourse.
To have all our 800 members VIN#'s in order if prodution. maybe those V6's
are sequential off the line???? Would be a lot easyier to prove to DC
something was wrong if they were squential??
that's just my opinion.

stevie.o@excite.com
99 SLT+ CC 4x4 318 3:92 Em Grn