RE: Re[2]: DML:BAD PAINT

From: Ed Hasley (ehasley@swindelldressler.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 08:11:08 EDT

It's not just the Dakota, I also own a '92 Shadow, the Teal paint is also
flaking. I put alot of miles real quick on this car and it didn't start
flaking until over 100,000 miles or three years, now I have over 150,000 and
it still runs strong. I never fought it with Dodge because I thought it was
too late and out of warranty. It must be a bad run on the primer I guess.

ED

'96 SLT GEN II, 5.2, Reg Cab, Long Bed
and a Sad Looking '92 Shadow, 2-2-4