Near El Monte? Want a deal on Mesa Headers?

From: Grady Ogburn (jgo@uswest.net)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 23:19:59 EDT

Folks-

I need some help...

I bought Mesa Headers for my 1998 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, 5 speed manual,
318ci. Check Mesa out here:

www.mesaheaders.com

(the postal address says their in Reno, but their fabrication happens in El
Monte, California)

The performance boost is stellar (and the sound with the Gibson cat-back is
BUMPIN'), but they have a problem with the fit on the crossover pipe, and
they need the *same truck* to bring in their shop so they can get it right.
I'm in Denver, or else I'd go there myself. If you're close to their El
Monte, CA shop, AND you have the EXACT SAME truck, contact me off line OR
contact Mike or Art at Mesa. They want to give you a sweet deal on a
performance component (headers, catback, ???) JUST so they can get one of
these in their facility and get the fit right.

This is a no-sh_tter -- I get nothing out of the deal other than a fix for
the component I already bought.

Any takers?

Grady Ogburn
jgo @ uswest.net