Hi Everyone,

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 02:50:33 EDT

It will be taking me a bit longer to get back to my emails, if anyone has emailed
me, I will still get back to you as soon as possible.

We are getting slammed at work, so my hours are shifting all over the place. but I
promise I will get back to every email,
or if you have an email, that I havent responded to, it might be quicker to call
me.

anytime after 6pm pacific should be fine.......or a bit earlier on my celular.
I usually get off work by 5pm, but it takes me til about 6 to get home.
home is
310-371-1141

celular is
310-428-1141