3.9 blues

From: Tom Zinninger (zinnco@excite.com)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 11:35:47 EDT

Just lucked into the DML yesterday while surfing and see many of you have
the same gripes I do: noisey rear end, poor gas milage, soft paint.

Looks like the K&N FIPK and a good cat back exhaust help milage, but K&N
says they don't have one for my 98 3.9 with a/c. Quick D apparently has one
for non-a/c applications but no mention of a/c unit.

Anyone know of a unit for my application? Not interested in fabrication as
this Dak is a work truck and will be traded in two more years - dealers HATE
mods that look home-made.

Tom Z.