plugs status

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 20:05:39 EDT

I thought about buying some fresh 3923's at work today, so I figgured I'd
pull one of the current plugs to check in on em.. These (3922s) have about
10k miles on em. The electrode was very white from the tip to abouth midway
through the bend. The rest of the electrode was covered in carbon. The
insulator was 1/2 and 1/2 white and black. I'm guessing that this is a sign
of the plugs being too cold? Gonna break down and buy a set of 3923's
tommorrow along w/ a new cap and rotor.
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   95 CC 318 4x4 auto
      15.4@89.5mph