RE: Re: Noises from rear end!!<snip>

From: Eng, Kenneth (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 09:15:08 EDT

I 98 CC V6 4x2 3.55 LSD, noise at 45mph. The noise would go away when I
lift off the gas.
I also had a problem with my seat. After a while the carpet under my seat
would be covered with a bunch of white foam shavings. The cushion for the
seat was being grated by the edge of the chair rail. I corrected the
problem by covering the cushion area over the rail with duct tape.

Ken
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ