I'm back

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 10:58:13 EDT

Well, I tried to sell the truck. No luck, only one phone call out of a month
and that was from someone who had a 96 Dakota re-poed and was looking for
another Dakota. Then he tells me he doesn't like the color Purple or the
color white ( my truck is purple). But anyway, I finally found myself a nice
job where I can afford to keep the truck, and do some add ons too.

New problems.... oh yeah, lots of em. Ball joints have been replaced, Tie
rod ends, plugs and wires ( Anyone else have hesitation problems?) and I
need new tires already. And I'm loosing HP again. But thats ok, because soon
as I get everything I need, I'm going to void the warranty and fix the truck
all at the same time.

Talk to you all later!

Erika
aol: MsDakota99