Re: I'm back

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 20:57:58 EDT

Hi Erika- I'm glad that you didn't have to sell your Dak after all and that
the job situation finally worked out !! Hopefully, this is the start of
great times ... once you straighten out the hesitation that is. just out of
curiousity, what have or haven't you done with performance mods?

Glad to have you back!!

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm