Re: V6 Ticking-Timing chain?! another one

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 14:20:11 EDT

just a bit of advice don't screw around with the
timing chain if you feel that it is ticking get it
replaced or replace it your self ... i had a chevy 350
that started ticking ( later i found that the chain
was worn and was slapping the case ) and never
replaced it .. and because of that i slipped timing
bent every rod in the case ..... what would you rather
do replace the chain or the engine ?\
Frank 94 5.2 sport