Re: Rare Dakota?????

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 14:58:50 EDT

Never heard of that option, more than likely it was a mod.
by the dealership itself. That seems be the case when you
have certain options on a truck that were not available
(leather, sun/moon roof, CB radio, etc.)

Try to find some '95 sales literature.

Sam '00 RT

--- Matt Koth <rpmkoth@hotmail.com> wrote:
> One little question I thought you all could help me
> with. My 95 Dakota
> came from the factory with a power moonroof. I bought the
> truck used so I
> don't have the window sticker, but the salesman claimed
> it was some sort of
> excutive order, or somthing like that. I know it isn't
> just a home done hack
> job, because there are a few more running around, but
> they are all from the
> same dealer.
> I was just curious if I have somthing or if the guy
> was feeding me a line
> of bull. Thanks in advance.
>

> Matt Koth
> 95 CC 318 4x4
> Power Moonroof
> K&N filtercharger
> Custom cat-back exhaust

> http://www.hotmail.com

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com