RE: RE: Noise from the Rear End ! ! ! ! ! !

From: msnbcnnbcbs@juno.com
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 21:40:09 EDT

>whine in the rear of my truck and that it
was not a fixable item by Chrysler, the guy from Chrysler said that thay
have had this >concerine from about 1976 in all the 3.55 rear ends and
again
he stated that there was not a fix for the item. My date was 2-9-99 & >on
2-10-99 they made there judgement that Chrysler was to repla

A design flaw? Naaaawwwww!!!! Well, i mean, did this guy have other
problems besides a
some annoying noises? I dont think they would do a buyback just for that.
However, i would LOVE to have
a dak just like mine in V8 at DC's expense! :)

anyway, i think I'm just going to keep pushing the issue. I'm gonna keep
annoying them about it till it fills up my
"vehicle record", I'll seee what they do about it. I've already reported
it 3 times, maybe the 4th or 5th is the charm?

But still....some 3.55's have it and some dont. Thats very troublesome,
because you cant just go and say "they are all flawed'. I would'nt care
if they switched me to 3.21 (god forbid) as long as that noise is gone.
Its very annoying!! So i guess i wait till go back to the
dealer.......next time im really gonna push it.

Guahiro
99 RC V6

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.