Re: Smoke 'em if you got 'em stickers

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 19:00:10 EDT

I would love on also

Tim

-------------------

In a message dated 5/25/00 9:40:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

<< Subj: DML: Smoke 'em if you got 'em stickers
 Date: 5/25/00 9:40:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time
 From: brett4hand@hotmail.com (Brett Forehand)
 Sender: owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
 To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net

 Hey all, I'm interested in slapping some "Smoke 'em if you got 'em" DML
 "roundie" stickers on my Dak.

 I'm sure this will increase the rate of local Chebby and Ferd trucks wanting
 to race me. Between the stickers and the new Flowmaster, I'll have my hands
 full!

 I figure this should increase my gas mileage, give me at least two more
 horsepower, and get me where I'm going a Hell of a lot faster. I'll post
 more scientific data on this later, Bernd ;)

 Preacher, I see you are making new stickers now. Do you have these
 available? If so, sign me up for four!

 Brett Forehand
 '94 Dakota CC Sport >>