Smoke 'em if you got 'em

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 19:04:12 EDT

I don't remember who asked for the round "Smoke 'em" decals! DOH !

I checked today and the price drops depending on how many I get.

My costs, (so folks know I am not making anything on this!) are $30.00
initial setup and $5.00 per decal cut, $1.29 for photo mailers (to insure
they arrive in useable condition) and $0.65 cents average postage.

With the initial setup cost amortized, price per decal, shipping and DML
donation;

If I order 10 decals, they would run you $8.00 + $1.00 dml and 2.00
shipping. (shipping is the same for multiple stickes unless you want more
than 20 ;-)

If I jump up in quantity to 50, I MIGHT be able to get them for about $3.00
each and that would lower the total end cost for you @ $6.60.

I know that these prices are higher than the originals, but I am working
with much smaller numbers.

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com