re:DML:I`m back

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 19:00:20 EDT

Welcome back Erika!You have basically the same truck as I do,`cept yours
is purple and CC.My truck has had performance anxiety off and on since I
got it.Dealer cannot find problem,but last time I had it to them,they
hooked their scan tool up to it,and greatly improved my truck.Somehow.It
now runs good about 75-80% of the time.It used to run bad that often.In
other words,they`ve done something to push my truck`s problem into such
an intermittent state that they`ll NEVER fix it,now.Have you had a
general severe lack of power,or actual stumbling/missing?Did your plugs
and wires fix it?Please let me know.
Steve P. 99 Dak Sport
V6 4x4 auto RC 3.92 anti-spin