Re: Rare Dakota?????

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 20:23:29 EDT

In a message dated 05/26/2000 1:33:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
rpmkoth@hotmail.com writes:

<<
    One little question I thought you all could help me with. My 95 Dakota
 came from the factory with a power moonroof. I bought the truck used so I
 don't have the window sticker, but the salesman claimed it was some sort of
 excutive order, or somthing like that. I know it isn't just a home done hack
 job, because there are a few more running around, but they are all from the
 same dealer.
    I was just curious if I have somthing or if the guy was feeding me a line
 of bull. Thanks in advance.

 Matt Koth
 95 CC 318 4x4
 Power Moonroof
 K&N filtercharger
 Custom cat-back exhaust

Hey Matt, I've got a 95 with a power sunroof. I bought my truck used and no
one around here installs this kind, makes me wonder if it was factory or
dealer installed
I'm having trouble with the operation of it and don't know where to turn
anybody on the list know if this was an option in 95? Thanks

Shawn aka
MrDakota 95