Re: Edelbrok (SP) Aluminum heads for Magnum 318s?

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 20:29:53 EDT

Well aint you the lucky dawg? :-) I currently have residing in my kitchen
the stock intake manifold. Thus far I've radiused the fuel injector bosses
and have started cleaning up the casting crap. I checked with our machining
guys today at work, they can't cut the divider there so I'm either going to
do it myself or find someone with the milling machine that is needed to do
so.

After it's all said and done, I'm going to try and get another dyno session
in comparing the worked over stock intake vs. the MPI. Or what will
probably happen is I will get lazy and sell the intake on Ebay and just live
happily with the MPI until my 360 is dropped in ;-)