Re: Rear End Whine Answers WAS: Noise from rear end!!

From: Ed and Kristi Townsend (townsend@ainet.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 23:01:53 EDT

On top of all this, why would one vehicle have this problem, yet one that
is mechanically identical not. BTW Bob, the ring and pinion was replaced
in my vehicle, and it still whines. I am to take it in next week, and they
are going to replace the carrier and the R&P assy again.........will let
you know what happens next week. Would you like copies of the invoices for
your records?

townsend@ainet.com