Re: Rear End Whine Answers WAS: Noise from rear end!!

From: Mike Klinke (LSOMike@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 23:53:39 EDT

Just a curious thought here. For those of you that have this whine, does it
make a difference if you have maybe a couple of hundred pounds of weight in
the bed? The reason I ask is that I'm wondering if the pinion angle which
would change a little bit with the weight makes any difference. Also has
anyone experienced the problem and found that it went away after installing
a suspension lift?

Regards, Mike Klinke