Re: Rear End Whine Answers WAS: Noise from rear end!!

From: Joseph Council (joseph_council@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 06:32:39 EDT

I have an appointment with a different dealership. A friend of mine's
future father in-law is the Team leader. My friend said that his future
father in-law said that it is a small common problem with not only the
Dakota's but also the Jeep Cherokee. He said that DC has allow 8 hours to
repair the rear end, because it takes a while to set up correctly. I will
update everyone as to what happens after my appointment next week.

Joe C
'00 Patriot Blue, SLT +, V6
Smithfield, VA