RE: Vortech < mile times

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 07:23:00 EDT

There is a company I had talked to that could with 5700.00 dollars could
modify the 2K 4.7 and should run in the 11's. Hmm!!!

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage II (awaiting the new SC)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html