Ele. Fan?

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 06:50:38 EDT

I have a 00 Quad 4x2 with the heavy duty service group that encludes heavy duty engine cooling. What is in this heavy duty engine cooling package? With the stock fan there is a Ele. Fan on the backside of the radiator allready (for the A/C?). I would like to get rid of the heavy metal stock fan. Or what about replacing the stock fan with a flex fan? Anybody have any tips or hits on more & better cooling? I just put on a oil cool. I also tow a trailer.

Thanks
Don Mallett
Fort Worth TX
2000 Quad 4x2 SLT+ w/ 4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D Service Group, Flow-Pro Dual System, oil cooler.