Re: Re: flames?

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 16:09:29 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/00 4:17:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time, coolva1@home.com
writes:

<< I actually like that, I like that alot, err,,, ALOT! =)
 Its not bright ass flames, just cool flames, and I love them! GOD I wish my
 truck wasnt silver!!!!
 __ >>
Tim, you could do ghost flames and that would look good! Something like a
white pearl in a clear, mebbe alittle blue pearl to give it flop. If you
wanted to go all out you could do PPG's Harlequin (changes colos from
different angles) series of paints, but they run $30.00 an ounce. A job like
Kris' would look good with that.
just dont rule anything out because of the color!
ttyl
Boog