Re: Plugs are in

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 16:09:27 EDT

    I just got done with my plugs as well ;-) I put 3923's in gapped
at .40. She fired right up, but haven't taken it out yet. I'll be going
to Franklin, MA in a bit to see my 3 day old niece so I'll see how
my Dak does then.
    All six of my plugs broke when I took them out. I'm glad to see
that the gorilla with the impact gun still has a job ;-) All the old
plugs looked great. They were worn down to .44 though with about
11,500 miles. Now all I need to do is the rest of the ignition along with
everything else.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm

> Put in the new plugs (3923's) on Sat runs better than before hope i put
the right gap the ones i pulled out were .40 so thats what I used.

> Chris Lambert
> 00 CC Sport + 4.7 V-8 5 speed 3.55 LSD 325/50/15 BFG COMP/TA Drag Radials
Flowmaster catback duel tips K&N drop in Filter Clear Front Lenses